Monday, April 21, 2014

Welcome to Whole Balance Being!

Welcome to the Whole Balance Being Blog, I am thrilled that you’re here!  


This blog has a purpose and that purpose is to provide an opportunity for me to share my vast wisdom with all of you (the readers.)  Okay- that’s not entirely true. Its purpose is to allow me the opportunity to express ideas and opportunities in line with the Whole Balance Being mission.

What is this mission, you ask?  Why to spread around all kinds of good vibes in regards to natural health, essential oils, massage therapy, long walks on the beach, hot cups of tea and other things that help you (and me!) live happier, healthier more
balanced lives.  All while acknowledging that what is healthy for one person may not be healthy for another. What works for you may not work for another.  There are so many wonderful ways to supplement your health, I just want to provide you with as many paths to explore as possible.  

The Key Point: Everyone has their own way of achieving balance, health and happiness in their life, and that is not universal.


About me:


I am a licensed, insured massage therapist in the state of Colorado.  I’ve been a practicing massage therapist for three years, primarily in chiropractic offices.  I have explored continuing education in the arenas of: Breema, Anxiety and Massage, Chronic Pain and Massage, Proprioception and Infant and Child Massage (which I am certified to teach.)  I’ve also had some passing education in homeopathy, herbology and nutrition, though I wouldn’t consider myself an expert in any of these.  I have a deep abiding love for essential oils and am a Young Living Essential Oils distributor.  


What I am not (also known as ‘The Disclaimer’:

A physician.  All postings on this blog or on either of my Facebook pages are based on my own experiences and research and are not meant to replace medical advice. They are not diagnostic and I will not be prescribing you anything. Should you choose to go down any of the paths offered to you, you do so at your own discretion and I trust that you will have done research that is relevant to your own situation.


I’m so glad that you’re here and I look forward to enjoying this journey with you!




In the best of health;

Clair

No comments:

Post a Comment